Corporate companies with more than 500 employees that favor a results-based, pay-as-you-go performance model, or require focused expertise for a particular vertical industry or media category.
Many corporations select PayPerClip to support their media placement activities. A survey of our clients shows that the primary reasons they prefer the pay-for-placement model are:
- Ability to pay for results vs. an agency’s time
- Ability to decline a media opportunity without payment
- No minimum retainer
But why do corporations who already perform media relations in-house or who already have a good external agency choose to work with PayPerClip?
- To penetrate vertical media where your current PR resources don’t have expertise
- To cover a particular media type such as national business press, TV, or online media
- To provide extra short-term bandwidth, such as when internal PR staff is on maternity leave, etc.
- To maximize media placements for beyond-the-normal campaigns, such as product launches
- There is no time commitment
- Because PayPerClip works seamlessly with other PR firms and melds easily into your internal structure
Upon becoming a PayPerClip client, you will have the opportunity to choose the media categories you want us to pursue…and we will identify prime media targets after clarifying your objectives.
PayPerClip’s experience and success placing customized business and product stories and expert commentary covers the full range of vertical, horizontal, technology, online, consumer, and business media.
Companies have also significantly expanded sales results with PayPerClip’s focused vertical industry expertise for trade publication placements in markets such as financial services, technology, health care, telecommunications, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail and many others.
PayPerClip’s innovative Risk Free Plus (link) service model means you pay only for results AND if you are unsatisfied with your media placements for any reason, we will refund 75% of your placement fees. We even let you place a cap on monthly charges.